- Free Range Eggs (limited supply)
- Farm Produce: Vegetables (Corn, Pumpkins, Cucumbers, Beans, Butternut Squash, etc. When in Season)
- Earth & Sky Chickens $3.50/lb
- Raised Ethically on the ground under an open sky - not in cages, or chicken tractors
- Fed All Natural feeds & whole grains
- Free of all growth hormones or antibiotics
- Grass Fed Ground Beef $6.50/lb
- Jams: Strawberry, Raspberry, Saskatoon, Blueberry, Red Pepper Jelly & more
- Saskatoon & Blueberry Syrup
- Honey/Flavored Honey/Honeycomb/Beeswax
- Fudge - Assorted Flavors
- Hand Made Goats Milk Soaps (By Sandy)
- Essential Oils
- Other Misc Items
Earth & Sky Chickens
We use the term Earth & Sky to make a point about how our chickens are raised at our farm that separates them from most birds. Simply put, we raise small batches on an open, free range pasture with natural cracked & whole grain feeds, access to the earth and under an open sky. They are NOT raised in a small 10 x 10 chicken tractor on pasture either. They only time they spend in their coop is at night or during rainy weather. Their combs are bright red as a result which is a sure sign of vitamin D. We do not claim to be organic but we do know our chickens are free from antibiotics and growth hormones and excess water.
This means two things:
1) Healthier, more active birds eating, scratching, pecking & doing what chickens naturally do.
2) Mature Birds. It takes twice as long to raise our chickens which means you get a fully developed bird whose bones and marrow have matured and are flavoring the meat.
It may cost a bit more to raise them this way but in the end, you can't beat taste.